With Valentine’s Day just around the corner and the pandemic in full swing, we understand the appeal of doing date night from home.
Whatever the reason, we’ve got tons of options for cute date ideas at home. Bonus, almost all these stay-at-home date night ideas are super budget friendly!
- Game Night: open a bottle of wine, set out a cheese board, and challenge each other to a bet.
Game night ideas: Codenames-Duet, Cards Without Decency, conversation starter games, couple’s trivia games, 2-player card games, and classic board games.
- Tasting Party: Pick any theme—whiskey, ice cream, cookies, chocolate, whatever and lay out a bunch of different options. To make it extra fun, create “tasting stations” with everything needed for the tasting party laid out and a sheet of paper to take “tasting notes.”
- Spa Date: Slip into comfy spa style robes and slippers. Make your own face masks and body scrubs or buy them premade. Draw a bath for two and drop in a nice bath bomb. Fill a pitcher of water and infuse it with cucumbers and mint or other infusions.
- DIY Wine and Paint: Buy some cheap canvases and paints, look up a painting tutorial on YouTube, and paint at home together for your at home date night! It doesn’t matter if you’re not artistic or your painting comes out looking nothing like the original, just being creative can be so fun and relaxing.
- Karaoke Night: Sing your hearts out together to all your favorite songs. You can look up karaoke versions of songs on YouTube and purchase wireless mics to use. Or you can just look up YouTube videos of your favorite songs and lyrics and just sing your hearts out.
To browse the entire list of date ideas, visit the full article here.