- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Six 4 to 5-inch long cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 6 pumpkin candies, for garnish, such as Brach's
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 3 cups mango peach juice blend or tropical juice blend, chilled, such as V-8 Splash
- 1 cup pumpkin spice liqueur, chilled
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Transfer to a saucer. Add the maple syrup to a second saucer. Lightly dip the rims of 6 punch glasses into the maple syrup. Then dip the rims of the glasses into the spiced sugar.
- Insert the cinnamon sticks into the bottom of each pumpkin candy and set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine, juice and pumpkin spice liqueur. Stir and pour into the rimmed glasses. Garnish with the pumpkin candy cinnamon sticks.
- Cook's Note: If you cannot find pumpkin spice liqueur, combine 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice with 1 cup brandy in a container fitted with a lid. Shake vigorously and let sit for 1 day to infuse into the brandy.
Find the original recipe here.