GRILLED PEACHES WITH ICE CREAM
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 peaches, pit removed and cut into halves
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt into bowl.
- Lay peach halves face down on grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Flip peaches to be face up and drizzle brown sugar mixture over.
- Grill for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove peaches from grill and serve with ice cream.
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup plus ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Heat oven to 375° F. Put the blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate or similar with 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon flour.
- Mix the baking powder, salt, lemon zest and the rest of the flour and sugar into a separate bowl. Add the butter and blend under coarse crumbs form. Then add ¾ cup cream and mix until dough forms.
- Place the dough evenly over the blueberries. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the dough is golden. Serve with remaining cream or ice cream.
BANANA NUTELLA POPSICLES
- 4 ripe bananas
- ½ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- Place bananas in a blender and process until pureed. Add in Nutella and yogurt and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and put in popsicle sticks or lids. Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove popsicles from freezer and enjoy.