There are many variations to black bean and corn salsa dip, but this recipe is unique and leaves you wanting more.
- 2 cans shoe peg (white) corn, drained
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 (or more) fresh tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz (or more) feta cheese
- Cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Cut vegetables and mix all ingredients together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salsa.
- Let it sit in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Eat with tortilla chips and enjoy!