Luxury and Sport models allow customers to tailor the car to their style preferences with unique design and trim.
- A 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbo engine is standard and Cadillac’s 3.0L Twin-Turbo V-6 is available on the Premium Luxury model. Unique sound calibrations are tuned with the engines and each is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- The driving dynamics build on Cadillac’s award-winning RWD architecture and include standard Driver Mode Control. AWD is available.
- The latest Cadillac user experience2 with a large 10-inch-diagonal screen, as well as intuitive controls, including a rotary controller.
- A host of comfort and convenience features such as standard Adaptive Remote Start, cabin air purification ionizer and available front-seat lumbar massage.
- Driver awareness technologies include standard Safety Alert Seat3 and Cadillac’s latest generation available Rear Camera Mirror with zoom and tilt adjustment.
- Standard driver assistance technologies include Forward Collision Alert3, Low Speed Forward Automatic Emergency Braking3 and Front Pedestrian Braking3.
- Available driver assistance technologies including Advanced3 Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Forward Automatic Emergency Braking3, Automatic Parking Assist with Braking3, HD Surround Vision with Recorder3, Rear Pedestrian Detection and Alert3, Reverse Automatic Braking3 and more.
1Even while using the Super Cruise driver assistance feature, always pay attention while driving and do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillacsupercruise.com for compatible highways and more information. Requires active OnStar plan, active Wi-Fi Hotspot, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal
2Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
3Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety limitations and information.
4Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged road or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. For more details, go to my.cadillac.com/learn/tires/ or see your dealer.
5Cadillac estimated. Horsepower and torque pending SAE certification.
1 All prices shown include $995 Destination Freight Charge.
2 AWD prices include the addition of the Cold Weather/Climate Package
3 The 3.0TT engine on the CT5 Premium Luxury delivers 335 hp/400 lb-ft. torque (Cadillac Estimated)
4 The 3.0TT engine on the CT5-V delivers 360 hp/405 lb-ft. torque (SAE Certified)