Like the increased persona differentiation exhibited with the exterior updates, the interior changes offer more distinct expressions of Cadillac’s style for Luxury and Sport tastes.
Available highlights include:
- New interior color and trim themes, with greater differentiation among the trims. Each also incorporates a richer selection of authentic materials and coordinating décor — including a Jet Black/Kona Brown theme (additional-cost option) that includes premium leather seats, leather door trim and armrests.
- A new center console design offers enhanced storage solutions, redesigned cup holders and a wrapped bin at the front of the console that conveys a more tailored appearance.
- Heated front seats are now standard
- Revised 60/40-split rear seat functionality enhances convenience and utility.
- New available Bose® Performance Series sound system complemented by new metal speaker grilles further contribute to the XT5’s custom-tailored environment and exemplify its outstanding attention to detail.
- Enhanced acoustical treatments designed to improve quietness.