The technology woven into the XT5’s interior is enhanced to elevate its functionality and intuitiveness, for a more seamless user experience. The 2020 XT5 now has over 20 available safety and driver assistance technologies.
The updates include:
- The latest Cadillac user experience interface1, with enhanced connectivity and personalization.
- Next-generation rotary controller with new jog functionality, which complements conventional buttons and touchscreen redundancy to offer more ways for users to interface with the system.
- One-touch phone pairing, with new Near Field Communication technology1.
- Next-generation 15-watt wireless charging2 and revised USB ports3, including the latest USB-C type, which offer fast charging and enhanced usability.
- Two new high-definition instrument cluster display options that provide crisp, vibrant graphics for easy, at-a-glance views.
- Higher-resolution display for HD Rear Vision Camera and HD Surround Vision
- Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist with Braking
- New Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Available Night Vision
The standard Cadillac user experience4 system features an 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and available embedded navigation5. Connectivity features also include Apple CarPlay6 and Android Auto7 capability, Cadillac Connected Apps and Cadillac 4G LTE with an available Wi-Fi8 hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial).
1 Go to http://my.Cadillac.com/learn/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. Full Bluetooth feature functionality varies by devise, model, and software version.
2The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other devise capability, see my Cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
3Not compatible with all devices.
4Infotainment system functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
5Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
6Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
8 Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active OnStar service and paid AT&T data plan. Visit Onstar.com for details and limitations