The Escalade is fortified with the superior safety options.
- Airbags10: Frontal for driver and front outboard passenger; seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front outboard passenger; driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact; head-curtain for all rows in outboard seating positions; includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag
- Automatic Parking Assist11, Front and Rear Park Assist11 and Surround Vision11 are standard
- Rear Camera Mirror11 is standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum
- Driver Awareness Package11 is standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum. Content includes Safety Alert Seat, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking and IntelliBeam automatic high-beam control
- Driver Assist Package11 is standard on Premium Luxury and Platinum. Content includes Adaptive Cruise Control - Advanced, Automatic Seat Belt Tightening, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking, Reverse Automatic Braking and electric park brake
11Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2MSRP excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees. Optional equipment is extra.
3Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
4Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
6Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and limitations.
7Not compatible with all devices.
8The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
9Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for 10 years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Cadillac vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enable by Connected Access are subject to change.
10Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See your vehicle Owner’s Manual for more information.
11Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.