The first-ever CT4-V blends nimble handling and Cadillac’s signature technology, while infusing the brand’s racing DNA for a dynamic, responsive and exhilarating driving experience.
- Powered by a high-output version of the 2.7L Dual-Volute Turbo engine rated at a Cadillac-estimated 325 hp (242 kW); and backed by a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Limited-slip rear differential.
- V-Series performance chassis with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 (on RWD) or ZF MVS passive dampers (on AWD).
- Vehicle Mode Control with customizable V-Mode.
- Brembo front braking system with four-piston fixed calipers.
- 18-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires4 (all-season tires available with AWD).
- Dark exterior accents and mesh grilles; quad exhaust tips and unique rear spoiler. Design that helps reduce rear lift while increasing grip for the rear tires.
- Available Super Cruise1 driver assistance feature (2020 calendar year availability.)
- Unique performance persona instrument cluster and V-Mode steering wheel control.
1Even while using the Super Cruise driver assistance feature, always pay attention while driving and do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillacsupercruise.com for compatible highways and more information. Requires active OnStar plan, active Wi-Fi Hotspot, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal.
2Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
3Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety limitations and information.
4Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations my change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to: my.cadillac.com/learn/tires or see your dealer.