The all-new CT4 is built on Cadillac’s award-winning RWD sedan architecture. Enhancements of the front and rear suspension systems, including Cadillac’s signature double-pivot MacPherson-type front suspension (with dual lower ball joints), are designed to improve road isolation and driver feedback.
Additional chassis and driving dynamics features:
- Bosch premium electric, rack-mounted power steering system.
- Capable, precise and more-dependable eBoost brakes with patented Duralife coated rotors.
- Brembo front brakes standard on Sport and V-Series models.
- ZF MVS (Multi-Valve System) passive dampers.
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD) available on all models.
- Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 (V-Series RWD).
Selectable vehicle drive modes are standard and allow customers to enhance their vehicle settings for different preferences and conditions. The modes, Tour, Sport, Snow/Ice and Track, are joined by new My Mode and V Mode (V-Series), which can alter the calibrations for transmission shifting, suspension, steering and brake feel, front/rear torque split (with AWD), vehicle sound character and other vehicle attributes.
Available Continental self-sealing tires are a segment-first and contribute to the CT4’s balance of control in all conditions. They, along with the available run-flat tires, allow driving with most punctures that would otherwise sideline conventional tires requiring immediate replacement or repair.