An intuitive and connected cabin, reinforced with authentic materials.
The spacious, driver-centric cockpit interior in the Cadillac CTS Sedan combines technology and hand-crafted appointments to support the driving experience. It’s an intuitive and connected cabin, with asymmetrical features that focus the controls and displays on the driver – reinforced with authentic materials and refined amenities to give it character that is distinctive in the segment.
An industry-exclusive, one-piece wrapped upper instrument panel flows from the base of the windshield down to the base of the center stack, while the “brow” over the instrument cluster reaches across the center stack, exemplifying the asymmetrical cues.
Several distinctive interior environments – including five two-tone combinations – are offered, each trimmed with authentic wood, carbon fiber or aluminum. Leather seating is available, including available full semi-aniline with hand-crafted, cut-and-sewn executions. The range of interior environments reflects the ambience of customers’ driving experiences, from relaxed touring to serious performance.
Interior color and trim choices include:
- Light Platinum with Jet Black accents and high-gloss Sapele wood trim or aluminum trim
- Jet Black with Jet Black accents and Natural Sapele wood trim or carbon fiber trim
- Very Light Cashmere with Jet Black accents and Black Olive Ash wood trim
- Jet Black with Morello Red accents and carbon fiber trim
- Kona Brown with Jet Black accents and Natural Elm wood trim
The Cadillac CTS sedan also offers full-leather, 20-way adjustable front seats, which includes 14 power-assisted adjustments, a manual cushion length extension and four-way manual headrests. The 20-way full-leather seats are available, with 16-way adjustable seats standard with leather seats. The CTS’s standard seats feature 14-way adjustment and all seats were designed to deliver segment-leading comfort and craftsmanship. Heated and ventilated front seats are standard with leather seating and rear heated seats are available.
Additional interior features include:
- Available Rear Camera Mirror
- Standard Rear Vision Camera
- Automatic heated and ventilated front seats with leather seating surfaces and heated steering wheel
- Hand-wrapped and motorized cup holder lid in the center console that operates with a light touch, much like inserting a disc into a DVD player
- Adaptive remote start feature that also activates the climate control system
- Electrically actuated and locking glove box – with LED lighting and two tiers of storage – leads a list of multiple storage compartments that also includes a compartmentalized storage area in the center console, lit map pockets in all doors and a hidden storage area behind an articulating climate control/radio control panel
- Storage under the center armrest includes auxiliary power points, including auxiliary jack and USB ports
- Available indirect LED ambient lighting in the instrument panel, door panels, foot wells, door map pockets, various storage locations and the front door sills – where the Cadillac script is illuminated
- Available tri-zone climate system includes vents in the rear of the center console for greater rear-seat comfort
- Available manual rear door shades and power-operated rear window shade
- Electronic park brake
- Standard Bose 11-speaker sound system and available Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound system with 13 speakers
- Available full color Head-Up Display and 12.3” HD reconfigurable cluster
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Available Automatic Park Assist (includes front, parallel and perpendicular)